Major fire at CGO complex building

      A major fire broke out in the Electronic Niketan building in the CGO complex on Lodhi road on Thursday morning. However, no report of any casualties was reported. The blaze broke out in the first floor at around 3:45 a.m. According to fire brigade officials, fire tenders extinguished the flames after battling it for about four hours. It seems that the fire was caused by a short circuit.

Custom Search

Home    Contact Us
 Free contributions of articles and reports may be sent to
All Rights Reserved ©